Our Strategic Mobile Initiatives Aim to
Increase the Productivity of an Enterprise
Mobile Technology: The Transformative Factor for Enterprises
- Mobile space is rife with the advent of new Smartphone Operating Systems like iOS and Android OS.
- The changing business landscape demands enterprises to respond to market changes and customers’ requirements more rapidly.
It has become necessary for enterprises to have a clear mobile strategy to reap maximum benefits. Mobile enterprises are well-equipped to meet the organizational objectives and increase its efficiency.
Our experts understand your needs, evaluate the available resources, and suggest valuable solutions to match your enterprise environment.
- We use your organizational data to identify the business mobility goals and analyze the ways in which mobility can enable your organization to achieve new heights.
- We help to identify how mobile apps can bring more value to the company.
- We analyze the collected data thoroughly and identify mobile apps that will enable to fulfill all the business goals.
- Based on the feasibility of the project and the resources available, we provide suggestions for developing an appropriate mobile strategy.
- An effective mobile strategy will improve the organization’s functioning.
- We make a point that all the organizational complexities are solved through our innovative mobile apps.
- We deliver splendid solutions to our clients for their increasing business success.
Enterprise Mobile Strategy for Accelerated Performance
Enterprise Mobile Strategy brings effective workforce, improved staff productivity operational efficiency and real-time monitoring and control facility.
Mobility will be a Trillion Dollar Business by 2014.
- According to Gartner
Enhanced Business Results
- Mobility enables enterprises to speed up performance, drive employee productivity, and hence optimize business outcomes.
- It is a powerful tool that allows flexibility and at the same time enables to complete tasks within a stipulated time period.
- Enterprise embrace mobility to extend their capabilities. Mobility provides the best mode of engaging customers better and enables to deliver real-time customer service.
- This leads to greater customer satisfaction and increased business ROI.
- The BYOD model has made security the top most concern for enterprises to function smoothly.
- A well-planned mobile strategy allows businesses to secure mobile apps, devices and enterprise related data for improved end-results.
Mobile Technology Adoption in different industry sectors
Mobility Transforming Retail Industry
Mobility Adoption In Healthcare Industry
Mobility Re-defining Manufacturing Industry
Enterprise Mobility Checklist
Enterprise Mobile Strategy Checklist
- What are the business drivers for your Enterprise Mobility initiatives?
- Is it going to be Internal Targeted or External Customer facing application or both?
- Mobile Hardware and Platform support.
- Select the right framework – Mobile Native Application, Mobile Web Application or Hybrid App
- Mobile Web Services for Mobility
- Mobile Data Security & Deployment
- Mobile Device Management.
Mobile App Development Checklist
- Analyze your need for application development
- Decide your platform and target audience
- Create your idea of the application requirement
- Launch on App Stores
- Lay the development of your ideas
- Test to ensure the best intentions are delivered to audience
- Design the base for technical architecture with wireframes and designs.
Server Engineering Checklist
- Design, deploy and maintain system servers
- Keep a track of technical issues and troubleshooting matters
- Manage and control multiple environments
- Provide analysis of performance and track the usage
- Research and maintain system documentation
- Accommodate technological changes and adapt services accordingly
Managed Mobility Checklist
- Provides an efficient mobility management strategy to increase outcomes
- Comprehensive solution to control and manage all mobile devices as well as mobile apps
- Incorporates Mobile Enterprise App Platform (MEAP) for developing enterprise grade apps
- Data synchronization feature to allow mobile devices to connect to back-end database
- High level of security to mobile devices and the information within
- Life cycle approach to device management
- Mobile Device Management.