Generating Creative Enterprise Mobile Applications for a Constant Workflow
- The world is turning mobile for improved efficiency and continuous connectivity.
- Mobile applications have become the need of the hour for the enterprise.
- It enables organizations to connect to their customers on the move and take decisions instantly.
21% of IT managers surveyed are looking to introduce 20+ Mobile Applications into their organizations this year
- Sybase Survey
World-class innovative apps for the most revolutionary device
Being a leading Mobile Solutions provider, we offer enterprise mobility solutions addressing the challenges and leveraging the industry’s best practices and strategies
We transform your ideas into high-quality applications
The Combined Features of iPhone 5 and iOS 6 brings Spur amongst Smartphone Users Worldwide
The Medical iPad Apps Modernize the HealthCare Industry
Whitepaper: Field Service Practices
Enterprise Mobility Solutions: Challenges and Strategy Implementation
Android Application Development
You Dream It We Build It
A problem we solve everyday.
ComScore:Android tops 52 percent of US smartphone share, iPhone cracks the 33 percent mark
Near Field Communication (NFC) Game Changing Technology for Enterprise
Impact of Android OS on Mobile Application Development
Whitepaper: Retail Mobility Solutions
HTML5 IS THE FUTURE
See how HTML5 is revolutionizing web & mobile application development world.
Whether you’re a mobile web developer, an enterprise with specific mobile needs or entrepreneur looking to develop cool consumer apps across multiple platforms, HTML5 has something for you!
Using same set of technologies, web-developers can now easily develop rich web-applications that work across different device types.
MULTIMEDIA AND GRAPHICS SupportHTML5 is smart enough to handle multimedia and graphical content on mobile devices without having to resort to proprietary plugins or APIs.
Offline AccessEnables users to make use of the web application even in an offline mode and makes the designers work smooth and easy.
Cross-platform compatibilityHTML 5 is a cross-platform and cross-browser compatible technology. This provides great ease in making apps for the mobile platform.
Web SocketsThis enables HTML5 to load the web pages at a quicker speed than its earlier versions.
With HTML5 it has become easier to develop cross-platform Mobile Applications that runs on multiple devices saving developers time and money. There are several tools and frameworks available such as Sencha Touch, jQuery Mobile, Appcelerator Titanium, PhoneGap etc that allows you to create native applications that runs on multiple devices using single code-base.
Show me the right way?
Native, Hybrid or Mobile Web Applications
Developing Incredible Apps for Future
This new operating system is colorful, touch-friendly and more interactive.
Main attractions include
- Live and colorful tiles
- Snap Multi-tasking feature
- The new App Store
- Fresh and Modern Control Panel
Windows 8 Features
Being a prestigious Gold Partner with Microsoft, Softweb Solutions can better serve a growing number of global clients who depend on Enterprise Mobile Solutions to improve business performance.
No need to create different
apps for PC, Laptop or Tablets
Windows Surface Tablets:
A fresh beginning for Microsoft
Windows 8 OS Enhancements
Enterprise Mobility Checklist
Enterprise Mobile Strategy Checklist
- What are the business drivers for your Enterprise Mobility initiatives?
- Is it going to be Internal Targeted or External Customer facing application or both?
- Mobile Hardware and Platform support.
- Select the right framework – Mobile Native Application, Mobile Web Application or Hybrid App
- Mobile Web Services for Mobility
- Mobile Data Security & Deployment
- Mobile Device Management.
Mobile App Development Checklist
- Analyze your need for application development
- Decide your platform and target audience
- Create your idea of the application requirement
- Launch on App Stores
- Lay the development of your ideas
- Test to ensure the best intentions are delivered to audience
- Design the base for technical architecture with wireframes and designs.
Server Engineering Checklist
- Design, deploy and maintain system servers
- Keep a track of technical issues and troubleshooting matters
- Manage and control multiple environments
- Provide analysis of performance and track the usage
- Research and maintain system documentation
- Accommodate technological changes and adapt services accordingly
Managed Mobility Checklist
- Provides an efficient mobility management strategy to increase outcomes
- Comprehensive solution to control and manage all mobile devices as well as mobile apps
- Incorporates Mobile Enterprise App Platform (MEAP) for developing enterprise grade apps
- Data synchronization feature to allow mobile devices to connect to back-end database
- High level of security to mobile devices and the information within
- Life cycle approach to device management
- Mobile Device Management.